I logged on this evening to vent about my horrible day only to find out that I was nominated for a “One Lovely Blog Award”….Ooooh what a lovely feeling, what a mood changer! A big thank you goes out to Sashaspirig, for turning my day around! 🙂
- Step 1: Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog — if you can figure out how to do it; took me a while – think I got it right. 🙂
- Step 2: Post the award image.
- Step 3: Share 7 things about yourself to the one who nominated you plus others who will read this post.
- Step 4: Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered , follow and think are excellent and nominate them for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. Try to link to their blog…trying…and let them know they have been nominated.
Hmmm…seven (7) facts, things about myself:
- The taste of good chocolate is my weakness.
- Words in a good book move me.
- My dog makes me laugh.
- My job helps pay the bills.
- I don’t cook…but love to eat.
- I don’t drive…but wouldn’t mind a hunky, tall chauffeur.
- I am a great listener…huh? Yeah I really am!
- Sashaspirig – Serendipity
- Lesleycarter – Bucket List Publications
- Love Always…Experience It!
- Evoking the Deep
- I Am Not Defined
- No Ruff Days
- Creative Noodling
- Moment Matters
- Simple Pleasures
- The Truth Warrior
Happy reading, happy blogging…♥